If you have custom fonts that you want to be used with Office Web Apps, you need to be aware of the following:
- Fonts must be .oft files, .tiff files does not work with Office Web Apps Server 2013
- .oft files have to be installed locally in every Office Web Apps Server in the farm, as well as in user’s local machines
- Every time a new Font is installed, is it necessary to restart every Office Web Apps Server
- Fonts must be installed as administrator
- Fonts will not appear in the dropdown list of fonts, but the Font is it possible to be searched using the searchbox. Note: It has to be spelled exactly as the name of the Font.
That’s all, hope it helps!